The seventh edition of EC webinars took place on May 28 at 15.00. We invite you to watch the webinar entitled “Cybersecurity. How to protect the company?”. The debate focused on technologies that are crucial in the fight against cybercrime.
The speakers have discussed the issues of IT resource management and implementation of solutions raising the level of security in cyberspace. By creating this webinar, we want to build a base of lasting and useful knowledge and inspiration that will prove to be helpful for entrepreneurs.
We invite you to watch the webinar that was broadcasted “live” on YouTube and on our social channels – Linkedin and Facebook. The Main Partner of the webinar was Atende, the Gold Partner was Cisco Poland, the Partner was Budimex and the patron Executive Magazine.
The following experts were invited for discussion:
- Andrzej Kozłowski – Editor-in-Chief, CyberDefence24
- Juliusz Brzostek – Director of the National Security Center, NASK
- Artur Czerwiński – Technical Director, Cisco Poland
- Jakub Jagielak – Business Development Manager, Cybersecurity, Atende SA
Experts have raised issues such as:
- What IT solutions are needed today to best protect systems against the threat of cyber criminals?
- How to react in the conditions of rapidly changing threats? Key actions that companies must take to protect data
- Remote work – the most important cyber security principles for working from home
- Risk optimization in the age of digital economy. Can cloud solutions counteract hacker attacks?