On Thursday, April 16 at 11.00 we had the pleasure to organize the third edition of our webinars. This time the main theme was “Network Infrastructure“. Experts talked about the development of the 5G network and the most current problems related to the implementation of the idea of a digital state.
We invite you to watch the webinar, which is available on our YouTube profile. The Main Partner of the webinar was Atende, the Gold Partner was Huawei, and the Partners were APA Group, FIBRAIN and Orange Polska.
The following experts took part as a panelists:
- Andrzej Dulka, President of the Polish Chamber of Information Technology and Telecommunications
- Mariusz Mierzejewski, Director of IT Services Department, Atende
- Aleksander Jakubczak, Director of 5G Solutions, Huawei Polska
- Artur Pollak, President of the Board, APA Group
- Maciej Zengel, Director of the Mobile Network and Infrastructure Strategy, Orange Polska
- Jan Kalisz, Business Advisor ICTall, former President of the Board, FIBRAIN
Experts raised issues such as:
- Directions of network reconstruction and development and implementation of the digital state concept.
- Creating accessible and universal infrastructure. What does the development of fiber optic technology bring?
- How will the role of the telecommunications operator change in the 5G world?
- 5G and the Internet of Things, Artificial Intelligence, Smart Cities.
- Will 5G technology be a platform that will enable further innovations in the area of services and products?